Small Group Facilitation Skills Workshop
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Established Trainers Courses
Date: January 14th 2015 9:30am until 4:30pm
Location: Education Centre, University Hospitals Bristol BS2 8AE
How to handle groups, draw out reluctant contributors and tackle tricky group behaviours and dynamics.
By the end of the day participants will be able to:
- Describe group processes useful in medical education.
- Summarise the basic group dynamics that often occur in educational settings.
- Use a range of directive and non-directive group facilitation and management skills.
- Describe options for handling tricky behaviours in groups.
- Summarise what they have learned from skills practice sessions.