Managing Stress in the Workplace - CANCELLED
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Basic Skills One Day Modular
Date: September 14th 2018
Location: Lecture Hall 1, Swindon Academy, Great Western Hospital, Swindon SN3 6BB
Managing Stress in the Workplace
Course Length: Half day 13:00 - 16:00
Trainer: Jacqui Oxenham
Who is the course aimed at?
This session is for those that manage staff and/or projects. The course is an interactive and practical session that will explore key concepts, interventions and actions which will assist Managers to manage workplace stress both personally and within their respective Teams/Departments.
- On completion of the course, Managers will have a better understanding of:
- The signs, symptoms and causes of workplace stress
- The mind body connection in relation to stress
- The legal framework and rationale for managing workplace stress
- The typical support systems within an organisation for managing stress
- How to use a Stress Risk Assessment Form as a positive tool to manage workplace stress
- Using mindfulness techniques to help reduce and manage stress levels
To book a place please email the Severn Education Team. Please include the event title, the date you would like to attend and your GMC number.