Senior Education Faculty Leads Development Programme
Category: Training - Other
Date: September 9th 2022 9:20am until 3:30pm
Senior Education Faculty Leads Developmental Programme
for DMEs, TPDs, Heads of School & Associate DMEs
Friday 9 September 2022
09:20 to 15:30
Maxcourse ID: DT030
About the course
This course provides an opportunity to reflect on your role as a leader in postgraduate medical education. It is for senior leaders in medical education (DME’s, HoS, Training Programme Directors and Education leads) and aims to support you lead and develop the faculty, enhance educational governance with the aim to provide high quality training.
By the end of this workshop, you should:
- Had time to reflect on the challenges of the past 2 years and how this has impacted on the delivery of training
- Reviewed your own role as an education leader and explored strategies to improve the local learning environment
- Gained confidence in your approach to build relationship with trainees, supervisors and service leads in order to positively influence training.
- Enhanced your skills in active listening
- Reinforced and further enhanced your own skills using a range of educational tools within the workplace
- Explored some of these techniques and how they can be used when trainees experience difficulty
Booking for these courses will be taken on MaxCourse, our online booking system.
Information about how to use MaxCourse can be found on our website.
Please email FacultyDevelopment.SW@hee.nhs.uk with any questions, before and on the day.