HEE-SW Faculty Development Webinar: Managing Stress
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Established Trainers Courses
Date: December 3rd 2021 9:00am until 3:15pm
Location: MS Teams
HEE-SW Faculty Development Webinar: Managing Stress (previously Managing Stress in the Workplace)
Educational & Clinical Supervisors only.
Time: 09:00 - 15.15
We will soon be taking bookings for this course using our new system. Please check back for updates, and email FacultyDevelopment.SW@hee.nhs.uk with any questions.
This course covers:
- Recognising stress in individuals, and ourselves.
- Accessing the necessary help, support, & guidance for managing stress.
- Understanding the legal framework for managing workplace stress.
- Using a risk assessment to manage workplace stress.
- Discovering the mind-body connection to stress.
- Methods for reducing stress and increasing resilience.
From the facilitator, Jacqui Kristina:
I have worked in the NHS at primary care level and within acute trusts as a health & safety risk manager.
My previous posts include an Environmental Health Officer in local government, and a Police Officer in the West Midlands Police Force. As a result I have a deep understanding of some of the challenges of working within large and complex organisations and the impact this can have on health and well-being.
My work is now focused on energising and empowering individuals to step beyond the limitations and challenges they face without impacting on their health & well-being.