Presentation Skills for ES/CS
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Established Trainers Courses
Date: February 14th 2024 9:30am until 3:30pm
Maxcourse ID: DT124
This workshops provides an opportunity to strengthen your ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations.
This 1 day workshop will provide delegates with the tools to prepare and deliver effective presentations and become aware of how to improve their communication skills:
- Apply a framework for preparing & delivering presentations
- Consider ways to present oneself at formal meetings and interviews
- Identify and articulate strengths, skills & unique experiences
- Identify areas to focus on to improve your communication when presenting
- Opportunity to practice presentation skills in a virtual environment
Who should attend
This course is designed for supervisors who are looking to significantly increase their confidence and ability to provide effective and engaging presentations.
Booking for these courses will be taken on MaxCourse, our online booking system.
Information about how to use MaxCourse can be found on our website.
Please email FacultyDevelopment.SW@hee.nhs.uk with any questions, before and on the day.