Self Care and Mindfulness in Medicine for Trainees
Category: Training - Other
Date: February 14th 2023 1:30pm until 4:30pm
MaxCourse ID: DT013
This course aims to raise awareness of mindfulness as a practice and a trait and to understand its role in navigating the work-life continuum and the management of stress
The workshop will focus on:
* To become aware of the meaning of mindfulness and the evidence base
* To understand the role of mindfulness in the management of stress
* To experience the practice of meditation to develop mindfulness
* To apply the principles of mindfulness at work and in life
* To be signposted to resources on mindfulness and self-care
At the end of the session participants will have a deeper understanding of the benefits and techniques used in mindfulness practice.
Booking for these courses will be taken on MaxCourse, our online booking system.
Information about how to use MaxCourse can be found on our website.
Please email FacultyDevelopment.SW@hee.nhs.uk with any questions, before and on the day.