Silver Quality Improvement (QI) Training
Category: Quality Improvement - Other
Date: April 25th 2023 9:00am until 4:30pm
MaxCourse ID: QIS01
The South West Academic Health Science Network (South West AHSN) in partnership with Health Education England South West (HEE-SW) is offering Silver QI training, free at the point of delivery.
• Postgraduate Doctors-in-Training (FY 2, Core StR)
• Specialty, Staff Grade and Associate Specialist Doctors (SAS)
• Previous QI experience or attendance on a basic QI course is essential
This is your opportunity to:
• Get a quality improvement project onto your CV and develop your QI portfolio
• Transform your ideas to improve care, safety and experience from ideas to reality
• Bring your QI project to the course
• Develop a structured approach to finding out what matters most to service users and staff
• Discuss your project with QI peers and colleagues who will support you towards successful implementation of your QI project
• Explore how to convert your completed QI project into a presentation, poster or prepare for publication
• QI systems thinking approach
• Further QI tools: problem solving, measurement and stakeholder engagement
• Creating the perfect ‘elevator pitch’ for your QI ideas to be heard
• Change management
• Adopt and spread
What you will gain:
• A systematic QI approach to solve quality and safety challenges
• A mindset based on continually improving every aspect of the care you provide
• Working together to understand issues and challenges from different perspectives, discover new ideas to solve problems and test them
• Broaden your QI toolkit
• Strategies for effective stakeholder engagement, overcoming barriers and building resilience
• Spread and adoption framework
• Awarded CPD points and all delegates will receive a Silver QI certificate.
25th April 09:00-16:30
19th June 09:00-16:30
26th September 09:00-16:30
Booking for these courses will be taken on MaxCourse, our online booking system.
Information about how to use MaxCourse can be found on our website.
Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding MaxCourse prior to the day.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any with any login issues on the day.
Please note by joining this course you agree to us sharing your name & email address with the facilitators at AHSN.