Clinical Radiology - Sub Specialty Fellowship in Neuroradiology (Diagnostic/Interventional)
Sub-Specialty Training Posts ST3/ST4 up to 1
Your interview slot has been pre-allocated according to your preferences to make best use of the time so we are unfortunately not able to change your slot around due to the panel composition. You will get reminder emails through Oriel reminding you to book a slot as standard. Just ignore them your time is fixed.
The time-slot booked is the time of arrival at Southmead Hospital, and not the actual start time of your interview. To assist with travel arrangements the selection process could take approximately up to 1 ½ hours from your time of arrival. Although we do our best to keep to the time schedule sometimes the selection process may run slightly late and it is useful to keep this in mind when booking return travel.
To prepare for the interview it is essential that you refer to the website for the full information of the interview process and the information you are required to bring.
To access the website please copy the link below into your web browser. The relevant information can be found in the “Resources” section under the heading of interview.
The full address for the interview venue is Dunbar Room, Brunel Building, Southmead Hospital, Westbury on Trym, Bristol BS10 5NB.
The precise location is the Dunbar Room.
Parking is available in any of the hospital pay and display car parks.
Verification of your Identity and Eligibility
We are required to carry out checks to verify your identify and eligibility to apply for this post. The checks DO NOT form part of the structured interview process.
Please provide the ORIGINAL and also BRING A COPY of the evidence listed below:
Proof of Identification
- Passport - including a copy of the front, inside cover, the signature/photograph pages .
Documents to Bring
You will be required to bring the following to your interview (original plus one copy):
- ARCP 1 outcome from Kaizen for Clinical Radiollogy Training to ST3 level (and a copy)
- a paper version of your portfolio
- evidence of FRCR 2a examination (and a copy)
- GMC Registration (and a copy)
- Passport (and a copy)
Will be on line through the Oriel system after interview.
Guidelines for References
- As part of the application process it is your responsibility to obtain two references.
- A reference is required from your Training Programme Director (TPD) and an Educational Supervisor or consultant involved in your day-to-day working in your current or most recent post
- You need to download the structured reference forms and person specification yourself or direct the referee to the correct documentation on the recruitment website.
- Please take care to ensure you use the correct form.
- References will only be accepted on the standard structured reference form.
- All references will need to be authenticated via an email from the referees' email account confirming the issue of the reference to the following email address: SEVRadiology.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offers of appointment will be subject to authentication of all references after interview.
Decline an interview slot
If you wish to decline an interview there is a facility to withdraw on-line through Oriel. We also request candidates email: SEVRadiology.email@example.com or telephone 01454 252630
If you need to contact the recruitment team before the interviews, please email or telephone.
Telephone: 01454 252630 (between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm